"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Friday, May 15, 2009

THE ENGLISH COPY OF THE BOOK !! (ENG)

This blog seems to have more readers than I hoped for, and that's good news. On the other hand, most of these readers/followers don't read Dutch and are freaking out using Babel fish on me. This translator tells his own stories so don't believe everything it offers.
The last couple of weeks I went into translating some parts of my book ' Now I hesitated to publishing these chapters on my blog in English as Dutch is my first language. And it's a complicated dialect with a lot of tricky- and non- logical rules in spelling. I could say my Dutch is flawless, but even then it's hardly impossible to write without any blunders, but what to expect me doing such in English ?


So, my American, Asian, Australian, Scandinavian and other European readers, bite your nails on these stories to come.

2 comments:

Bert E. Spoor-de Rave said...

I thought Danmark was a province of the Netherlands Jack, but it seems to be near Antarctica regarding your penguins.....

Jack J said...

Hahaha.

Well, most of the Americans seem to think Denmark is Dutch so I'm beginning to think I'm Dutch too! :-)

Good on you for starting to post in English. Don't worry about the odd mistake here and there, it's definitely easier to read (even if I AM supposed to read Dutch, LOL).

I have just this minute discovered your new English posts and I look forward to reading your stuff. As a complete coincidence I watched "The Firebird Conspiracy" on video just a few days ago (on vhs from Finland no less!).

I don't know if you're familiar with it but I do a blog on war films from the Philippines:
http://trashy-filipino-war-movies.blogspot.com/

Best
Jack