This is one of my favorite fruits, mango. Yellow/orange and sweet....
See what a Mango does to your health and eat it !!! Tell you, it's no punishment...:-)
- Lowers Cancer Risk
Mangoes contain a soluble dietary fiber known as pectin. An institute recently discovered that pectin decreases the action of protein called galectin 9, which is said to be present in cancerous cells and plays an important role in cancer. Also, the European Prospective Investigation of Cancer, has said that the possibility of cancer of gastrointestinal tract can be reduced by the intake of lots of fiber. A compound in mangoes, known as lupeol is said to suppress the tumor cells of prostrate cancer. Phenolic, found in mangoes have potential anticancer and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E and selenium found in mangoes protect against heart diseases.
- Vitamin C and calcium found in mangoes treat, cure and prevent internal hemorrhage.
- improve appetite and acts as a potential antidote for various body toxins. Eating a mango effectively treats poor digestion and acidity.
- suggested for the treatment of anemia and during pregnancy and menstruation because of their high iron content.
- Mangoes do contain anti-inflammatory properties which may improve asthma symptoms.
- Mango juice improves memory, concentration and prevents mental weakness.
- Vitamin E found in mangoes helps in better functioning of hormonal system and even boosts sex life.
- They are a rich source of carbohydrates and calories benefit those who want to gain weight.
- It is believed that mango effectively relieves clogged pores of the skin.
- Do not eat a green mango on an empty stomach.
The Mango is found beneficial in following health conditions:
- Respiratory problems
- Liver Disorders
- Kidney problems including nephritis
- Menstrual Disorders
- Morning Sickness
- Bacterial Infections
- Prickly Heat
1. HOT PEPPERS(Cayenne),
2. HAWTHORN BERRIES,
13 BEE STING VENOM,
17 CHOCOLATE, 18 FRUITS, should be eaten on empty stomach..
1. EAT and LOSE weight, 2. CVA - STROKE ? ... Sing !!.....!!
3. HERNIA, Nucleus Pulposus,HNP,
4. GASTRIC ACID (heartburn), 5. WORK-OUT, Create your own gym,
6. WATER, hot water and Heart attack,
7. ACNE/PIMPLES ,
8. TOOTH ACHE ,
9. QUIT SMOKING,
10. HyperBaric Oxygen Therapy, HBOT,
11. Good food at the right time(LARGE INTESTINE BACTERIA )