"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Friday, May 15, 2009

The start

-->
Often people look at me with unbelief in their eyes when they learn I appeared in several movies. Even more when I mention a number of A-film titles, like American Ninja, Platoon, Hamburger Hill or Born on the 4th July. Just only when photo's and other evidence show up I am to be taking seriously and their unbelief changes into surprise .... And of course I'm pushed to tell movie-stories and asked how I got involved with the production of more than 20 films. Most of the time it comes to some anecdotes on my meeting with Hollywood celebrities.
Half a year of shooting the Firebird, three movies with Chuck Norris, while weeks on the set with Tom Cruise and Willem Dafoe only add material to a nice story.
The circumstances and events all over, offered me a great background to colour my story and make it a small adventure. Long forgotten papers and stored photo's refreshed my somewhat greyed memories. Old letters brought things back to life and inspired me to test my new typing device and to compiled my story with a number of pictures.
I choose for 'A Dangerous Life' because it was the working title of 'The 4-day Revolution' but as well as working on the film sets is not without any danger.
Bert Spoor aka Bert Enrico Spoor aka Berto Spoor.
march 21- 2009, B.E. Spoor

No comments: