"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Sunday, May 17, 2009

VHS firebird 'The video'.

Well Jack I'm so surprised to hear you got your hand on a copy of the Firebird. It seems to duck up in all parts of the world, I've seen the Japanese VHS-cover, there's suppose to be copies somewhere in Canada and Australia and now you've found yourself a Finish' haha , release. And I even saw some Dutch VHS-covers from Cirio's movies.

I mean, Nick and I are so desperately seeking a copy of this film for the last 25 years. How can you get us one, can you burn it a DVD or something? Costs are on me of course.

By the way I like your blog doing the war movies. Be sure I'll come and visit more often.

Bert

1 comment:

Jack J said...

Bert, I'll be happy to make you a copy of FIREBIRD CONSPIRACY!!!

No need to bother with any money. I'm having so much fun with these films and if I can give something back I'll be glad to do so!

Now, I'll need your address and if you don't want to write it here you can send it to me in a PM over at Dvdmaniacs (just go to the Filipino thread and click on my profile picture).

In regards to my blog: Thanks, that's very kind of you to say so. :-)

Best
Jack